Thursday, 1 September 2016

Thank You Card & Seed to Table

W.A.L.T: Cook food from the country we are researching!


This is a Thank You card I made for Marata in Seed To Table.
We made Cottage Pie and Eton Mess, Also known as an Apple Pavlova Pudding. We didn't have any Apples so we used bananas. I wasn't a big fan of Pavlova, but with the whipped cream and Bananas, it tasted fine.
I was making the Pudding with Marion, although she didn't get to do that much.  



It says: Thank you Marata for giving up your time and helping us cook. Also, for helping me when I hit my hand on the stove.

By Jhaz.

And here are some photos of us cooking.


l


Evaluation

Feedback: I love the photos Jhaz
Feedforward: Maybe next time you could have a photo of the food when it was finished.

Marked by Hayley.  

Closing comments for Feedback & Feedforward: It took for a while to set up my Ipad. After I got it ready, everyone was eating. So the food was gone before I took a photo.
Maybe I should take a photo of where the food is now.




2 comments:

  1. add less photos and space out your sentences

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to see everyone involved in the cooking and the different angles of that day. You gradually changed perspective from closeup to a wider panorama. Very good, Jhaz ♥

    ReplyDelete